Spyros Krokos (1973) was born in Athens, where he also lives. He studied mathematics at Ioannina University and he is working as a mathematician at Music School of Athens. In parallel, he completed postgraduate studies in Mathematical Education/ History of Mathematics (MSc), in Sciences of Education (MEd) and in Creative Writing (MA). He has attended Costas Kavanozis΄ class about fiction writing at Ianos and this year he participates in the first annual cycle at Vangelis Hatzigiannidis’ and Thanasis Triaridis’ School of Firing Play Writing, in Poreia Theatre. His writing interests include all kinds of prose (flash fiction, short story, novella, fiction, playwright, cinema/tv screenplay). Some of his short form writings have been posted in literary webpages, as follows:
- “Automotrice of Time”, “Southern Point”, “Chop- Chop Square” & “Ariadne” in Bonsai Stories– The Aesthetics of the Petite,
- “Remains and Memories” in Eyelands,
- “Lake΄s world” in Literature
- “Death Dinner Under a Belladonna’s Shadow” in Ianos Digital Library.
- Also, his short stories “The African Grey” and “Last Route” have been included in the short stories collection, “Terrace Rooms with a View” and “Stories on the Rails” respectively (both published by Paraxenes Meres).